Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Three-Hearted-Beings

Honestly, I consider myself an animal lover, but am afraid of many species of 'em, like moths (those big ones that are like: I'LL KILL YOU!!!, when they fly around the room), starfishes, crabs, some kinds of fishes and bugs. I respect every kind of animal, but as I said I don't like 'em all, for example, I wouldn't hurt an animal that bite me because I know they are almost full instinct and don't have the same reasoning as humans. Actually I have a dog, It's a Yorkshire terrier called Juanin. It's about 5 years old and  is very kind with everyone, also, when I go out of home, I think it's the one that most misses me, cause when I arrive to house after a hard day of work and hunting on the jungle, it receives me barking, and jumping, and dancing and doing all that dog stuffs.

In my opinion,  use animals for medical research is something very "non-human" (as we would say). I mean, Mr. Scientist, if you wanna know what happens when you apply that medicine, just go, do it to yourself and let someone to write what happens, but, you silly moth*erfuck*er, don't be that coward to experiment it on defenseless beings, that can't even answer if they want or not to be part of tests.

Otherwise, I think that a Zoo, maybe isn't that bad as people sometimes say, cause most times they got animals that had a near-death experience or that were saved for any reason that threatened their life in normal circumstances. I mean, even if they had hailed animals, I would prefer to burn the National Congress of Chile or any circus that uses 'em as a part of the show.

I've never been bitten by a dog, just mine sometimes when we play and he bites my hand, nothing serious. I would say that isn't necessary to ban or muzzle dogs, we just needs people to take care and teach 'em the way to live inside the society.

If I would be an animal, I would be an octopus. (Am afraid of 'em too)
They are just great, some kind of octopuses can change their form and color pattern in less than a second, beside of having a veeeeery flexible body. Plus, THEY HAVE 3 HEARTS! You can shot 'em 2 times and they still won't die. Like an animal version of Chuck Norris.



Love Y'all. Gunshot & Blessings

2 comments:

  1. ajajajaja octopus! what a funny animal. Well, I totally agree with you about the medical research ajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. an octopus? for real? hahaha that's cool man! in the only thing i can think about is spider man actually. ( so nerd right?)

    ReplyDelete