Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I bless you all.

I was born in February 8th, 1996 at Maipú city, where i grew up and where I still living. As a only child, I grew up with my mother, my uncle (one of my mother's brother) and their grandparents. I've never seen my dad, he left my mom as soon as he knew she was pregnant, cause he didn't want to have a son. Thanks to that, my uncle have been my dad and acted like him my entire life, so I've never cared to know my real one father.

From 2001 to 2007 I studied at Franz Liszt School, finishing my elementary school, then I entered at Oxford School (not very "oxford" really) til' 2013, finishing my high school. I had great marks on language and communication and history, also I've always hated math. Actually am studying anthropology at the university, and my classmates know that cause am writing this beside them ;).

I have a lot of "common" hobbies. I really love to play video games, am not one of those who sits the entire weekend or doesn't sleep just for playing 'em, but I enjoy to do it since I was a little boy, being just a 5 years-old boy. I think the older ones from SuperNintendo and Sega consoles are the best. Admit it, all we have played Mario Bros at least one time, right ?

Call me as you wish, maybe a "freak" or "weird" but I like to watch series, anime series, listening music and headbanging like a crazy one (metal rulez m*therf*ckers!!!), but what i like the most is... drinking beer and talking whit my friends. God, that's just great, a moment of relax and happiness, in company. There is something  better than share with friends and laugh every ten seconds? NO!

Am a very optimistic person, I like this world, this nature, this way of life and all the choices we can made to live it as good as we want. By the way, i don't believe in any god or any religion, I think we have to trust in persons, not in an entity that we can't perceive with any sense.

Love Y'all. Gunshot & Blessings

2 comments:

  1. YOU'RE A SUPER GREAT WRITER! I almost thought you were american or british, for real though.I dont know what to write but I want to tell you that is super awesome to have someoneas happy as you in the class, because you're so funny and that make us happy too :) idk, when i grow up i want to be like you. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t think you´re freak, all the way around.. I don´t know you so much but I actually think that you´re a very nice person, and it´s nice to come here and see you always happy, or at least smiling ajaja take care!

    ReplyDelete