Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bla bla-bless...

This term I take biology, anthropology, philosophy of social science, methodology of social science and my favorite one, archaeology. Beside of having a very funny teacher at this subject, its the main reason am here because that's the career I wanted to study, but sometimes I think about to graduate two times, as an archaeologist and as a physical anthropologist.

Actually am not taking any extracurricular because am just starting this process, and am sure I won't  have enough time to read all the files i have to, beside of being a lazy person at this kind of things, preferring to stay at home or drinking some illicit substance, or just sleeping.

Am not taking any participation on any other activity of the university (excluding the subjects I've said at the beginning), because I often go for something to drink and eat with some anthropology-career fellas and share some time together talking about how hard the life is to us, poor creatures of God ;(

So, if you ask me what am expecting from this new academic period? I've got what I expected, good friends + stress + teachers that knows a lot +  teachers that cannot explain what they know + read, read and read + good friends + alcohol and barbecue. If you don't know how to continue this, neither do I. Bye.

P.S: Sorry, I forgot I take Latinoamerican History too ;)


Love Y'all. Gunshot & Blessings


3 comments:

  1. Hey you! Take Yoga the next semester with me. Is the best thing to do in the case of extreme stress. You a great frien man <3

    ReplyDelete