Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Among The Living

As a child, I 've read books like Child's Dracula or Little Red Riding Hood that my mother bought me putting a lot of love inside 'em, and later, some scholar stuffs. Honestly, I haven't read much books, I can't say much about this topic in my life, most of my classmates must have read like 20 or 30 books on their lifes, but me, just about 5 or 7, cause I've wasted my life playing videogames or watching series. What a lazy dumb I was.
I wasn't intereseted on 'em till now, cause "officially" I started to read things I like just like 2 years ago, but now it's almost impossible to me to read things I like, because University it's draining all of my time.
The books I've read were like science-fiction and horror. Actually am reading Game of Thrones,  closer to medieval era, beside of being more realistic than the other ones, so it seems I could read a wide range of books without putting an objetcion. Actually I think my favorite book is Mockingjay, but it is hard to say with Heart-Shaped Box pushing so hard on my mind right now.

The last book I read was Hearth-Shaped Box... and I just fricking love it!!! God, I can't finish just one chapter of the novel cause it's intriguing to me to know what will happen, everynight I read it til' I cant hold my sleeping anymore. It took me like 4 nights -about 14 hours- to read it.

The story it's about a 50-years old rockstar that likes to have eccentric stuffs, so he decides to buy a tuxedo, that was was propperty of a dead man that recently died. After that, he will realize that the dead man was a person he met once...

I would reccomend it to all-age readers, cause its a fantastic book, writte by Jpseph Hillstrom King, aka Joe Hill, Stephen King's son. Marco Arenas, read it.

Sorry if I didn't write this well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment